January 23, 2013

A little loved up


Absolutely absorbed in so much social networking greatness at the moment, can't get enough of it! With my boyfriend being away me and my little miss Mac have been spending alot more time together and Im kind of really loving it. Ive been introduced to how amazingly cute and quirky DJ Harley Viera Newton's style is, thanks to Market HQ's blog its fabulous! Also really loving the boxy bag look trending this spring, Michael Kors has infused me on so many desirable bags now, my bank will hate me. Going to sew my own little take of the block patches dress Harley Viera Newtons wearing in the bottom pick, will indeed keep you posted. Love to you all

Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you like or what you'd like to see.
Would love to hear from you! xxx