January 16, 2013

Return of the Goddess









First and fore most I am so sorry for Frisky Freedom being so blank over the christmas/ new year period. So much has happened and changed and I've been dying to blog so here I am a'last! Secondly, Happy bloody New Year! May 2013 bring you a world of surprises, wonderfulness and challenges. May your heart be treated like gold, and your aspirations be treated as though they are commands. I cannot wait to spend another year in this crazy, crazy world. 

2012 brought some remarkable memories, experiences and opportunities! I relocated then relocated again, started a new and challenging job, started my Bachelor of Applied Design in Branded Fashion, got my self a little puppy (whose not so little anymore), started my healthier, fitter lifestyle and ofcourse started blogging.

Over my lack of blogging I did celebrate Christmas with extended family, New Years with cocktails and my 19th birthday with loved ones, fitness, sushi and champagne! Ive popped in a few piccy's on what you have all missed. 

I'd love to grab some advice if any of you would love to leave some thoughts on what you'd like to see in 2013 from Frisky Freedom. 

Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you like or what you'd like to see.
Would love to hear from you! xxx